by Dulany Dent on 05 Apr, 2017
The Nanny Network, LLC has seen tremendous growth in its temporary placement division as a result of its close attention to detail and ability to place vetted, experienced child care and teaching professionals with families with minimal lead time. Our temporary team and staffing specialists have a genuine concern for each and every family we work with and go the extra mile to arrange the best support for your family each and every time!
Our Temporary Placement division places:
- Temporary Nannies (ranging from 1-day to 6+ months)
- Date Night Sitters (including hotel sitters)
- Emergency Back-up Child Care
- Academic Support (in-home or online) via our School@Home program
- eLearning Aides
- Private Educators
- Family Assistants (hybrid of child care and household work)
- Sidekicks (short-term household help in the form of errand service, laundry service, simple meal prep and other chores)
TEMPORARY PLACEMENT PROCESS
The process to find a temporary nanny or private educator is slightly different from the permanent search process as described below. It also takes less time:
- Completion of our online application by parent
- Application review with a Nanny Network Care Specialist to discuss any special needs or situations
- Completion of Service Agreement via online client dashboard
- Temporary job request made by via the Book a Sitter form on our website or in your client dashboard
- Booking of a temporary nanny or School@Home helper, confirmed by an e-mail with a link to your caregiver’s profile (including job history, education, skills, reference highlights and additional training). This information is stored in the job history section of your dashboard.
- Automated credit card payment via Stripe upon booking confirmation
- Nanny or School@Home helper will reach out to introduce herself, confirm all of the job details, and discuss any transportation-related details if applicable (i.e., directions, parking, etc.) *
- You now have safe and dependable coverage for your family so you can carry on with your schedule with peace of mind!