by Dulany Dent on 05 Apr, 2017
The Nanny Network, LLC has seen tremendous growth in its temporary placement division as a result of its close attention to detail and ability to place vetted, experienced child care professionals with families with minimal lead time. Our temporary team and back-up care specialists have a genuine concern for each and every family we work with and go the extra mile to arrange the best care for your child(ren) each and every time!
Our Temporary Placement division places:
- Temporary Nannies (ranging from 1-day to 3-months or more)
- Date Night Sitters (including hotel sitters)
- Summer Nannies
- After-school Nannies
- Emergency Back-up Child Care
TEMPORARY NANNY PLACEMENT PROCESS
The process to find a temporary nanny is slightly different from the permanent nanny search process as described below. It also takes less time:
- Completion of application by parent
- Application review with a Nanny Network Back-up Care Specialist to discuss any special needs or situations
- Completion of Service Agreement by both parents
- Temporary job request made by parent(s) either via phone, e-mail or Book a Sitter button on our website
- Confirmation of receipt of request
- Booking of one temporary nanny through the submission of a “temp profile”
- Nanny contacts the parents to introduce herself, confirm all of the job details, and discuss any transportation-related details (i.e., directions, parking, etc.) *
- You now have a great nanny to care for your child(ren) so you can carry on with your schedule with peace of mind.
About The Nanny Network
The Nanny Network, LLC is a boutique nanny placement agency headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. The company was founded in 1995 and is a proud long-standing member of both the Association of Premier Nanny Agencies (APNA) and the International Nanny Association (INA).
Our nannies are hand-selected to meet your needs; they'll even play on the job! We take a sincere interest in your family, and our track record reflects our commitment to providing the best service possible.
For Event Planners
Looking to boost attendance at your special event? The Nanny Network offers a safe and secure group child care service for those who are planning weddings, conferences, corporate or other special events.
The Nanny Network offers an in-home back-up child care service for businesses in the Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Richmond metropolitan areas that are interested in supporting their employees when they’re in a pinch